Friday, October 7, 2011

An All-Star Wisconsin Sports Weekend

We went five-for-five last weekend, with our state ranked high school football team, the University of Wisconsin football team, our beloved Milwaukee Brewers and the Green Packers all winning key games (the Brewers won twice!).
Molly and I were lucky enough to watch the Brewers win their first playoff game in 30 years at Miller Park.



Then Vince and I headed up to Lambeau Field to see the Packers beat the Denver Broncos. As a special treat, I met up with members of the 1961 championship team for a little pre-game brunch.

We're all Packer daughters -- my sister Kathy Kostelnik, me, Karen Gregg, Jennifer Caffey Hoffman and Alicia Kramer

Marv Fleming owns five Super Bowl rings! He used to drive me to nursery school.

No comments:

Post a Comment